OutrankLabs.com is an agency that specializes in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients through SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Email, PR, Social Media and more. We are currently looking to grow our content team and hire an all-star Email Marketing Specialist.
- Outrank Marketing LLC is seeking an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to join our content marketing team.
You will report directly to the CEO. As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for communicating with clients and assisting on the email marketing strategy on a number of accounts. Working in tandem with the both our Social and Content departments you will collaborate to build out integrated strategies that are both engaging and results-driven to support overall conversion funnel efforts.
- At OutrankLabs.com, we work in a fast-paced environment that makes being efficient and detail-oriented extremely valuable. With a versatile set of clients, being a quick thinker and willing to adapt is at the core of this position. The ability to take strategies from A to Z with the support of a team of writers and designers will set you up for success in this position.
- Assist in the creation and execution of email strategies and campaigns.
- Develop, execute and manage emails in a leading ESPs such as Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Hubspot, etc.
- Assist in landing pages strategy development and template layouts
- Coordinate targeting of email campaigns to lists based on a provided campaign matrix, including A/B split tests and triggered automation.
- Perform QA on development work including verifying copy, design, and functionality match campaign specifications.
- 2-4 years of account management and/or digital marketing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and executing email campaigns within email platforms
- Strong enthusiasm, passion and creativity for both email marketing and overall digital strategy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- An extremely high attention to detail while working quickly and efficiently
- Experience with campaign reporting and strategic planning
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with passion for knowledge and personal growth
If you are interested in a career with OutrankLabs, please email your resume, cover letter, case studies and examples of previous work to info at outranklabs dot com.
Do you have what it takes to join the OutrankLabs team? Let us know!