About the Company
Outrank Marketing LLC is a leading digital marketing agency. Our agency specializes in lead generation and driving revenue for our clients. We are currently looking to grow the SEO team and looking for a top tier, proven talent! Check out the overview below and drop us a line if you are interested and fit the requirements.
Duties & Priority Areas
- Daily use and organization of workflow in the company Project Management System to help facilitate and assure all client deliverables are on track
- Executing on-page SEO keyword research and mapping strategies.
- Executing on-page content optimization based on keyword research and indexing strategies.
- Implementing on-page SEO strategies though the website’s CMS.
- Performing search query analysis and CTR analysis
- Performing duplicate content analysis and formulating solutions to fix duplicate content issues.
- Performing technical SEO analysis, site architecture overhauls and formulating strategy.
- Creating internal linking strategies among relevant pages / content groupings.
- Structured data & schema analysis and formulating client strategies for structured data.
- Assist with technical implementation of SEO strategies on client websites.
- Competitor analysis and tracking on a domain and keyword level.
- Use of tools including seoClarity, MOZ, Screaming Frog, Buzz Sumo, Buzz Stream, Majestic SEO and more.
- Performing in-depth analysis of competitor SEO strategies and formulating on-page strategies based on competitive analysis.
- Google penalty analysis to determine causes of website traffic and ranking declines and formulating action plans to address relevant issues.
- Off-page SEO and link profile health analysis – off-page SEO analysis, link profile analysis and link profile cleanup/link removal campaigns.
- Execute off-page SEO outreach strategy development and prioritization for PR and Outreach team.
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools set-up, analysis, benchmarking and on-going reporting.
- Creating and tracking conversion points on client websites within Google Analytics.
- Assess website analytics and performance to identify new areas of opportunity and new strategies.
- Perform website migrations and website redirect strategies.
- On-going A/B testing and CRO through Google Experiments, Crazy Egg and other platforms.
- Share and strategize new SEO techniques with internal marketing team and participate in Power Digital innovation Friday.
- Conduct weekly and monthly client progress recaps and support Account Management team in reporting.
Basic Criteria & Requirements
- At least 3-4 years agency experience with a client-facing role.
- Experience in managing SEO strategies for eCommerce and lead generation websites.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms, their changes and progression over time.
- Familiarity with various analytics and conversion rate optimization platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools), Google Experiments, Crazy Egg, Visual Website Optimizer, and other platforms.
- Experience with SEO management software platforms and rank tracking platforms such as seoClarity and MOZ
- In-depth understanding of technical SEO factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout
- Strong understanding of on-page SEO principles and competitive analysis processes
- Ability to audit existing strategies and develop modifications to further progress matured campaigns
- Proven track record of being a strong teammate and team player
- Positive attitude and go-getter personality
If you are interested in a career with OutrankLabs, please email your resume, cover letter, case studies and examples of previous work to info at outranklabs dot com.
Do you have what it takes to join the OutrankLabs team? Let us know!