Content writing and content marketing are the backbone of our forensic SEO audits and our link building strategies. Content plays such an important role in search engine ranking, attracting and acquiring links, generating buzz and social media sharing.
In order to stand out from the market place, content needs to be unique, compelling and have a true purpose…not just put up a 500 word blog article for the sake of creating content.
You Need More Quality Content On Your Site!
Search engine results are increasingly showing pages that average or exceed 1,500 words in the top half of the first results for keywords businesses are trying to rank for! Google is looking for in-depth, quality content.
How our Content Writing Services Can Help You
How does Blog Content on my Website Help with SEO?
Having a blog on your website with quality content that’s frequently updated is one of the three core necessities of proper SEO (the other two are inbound links and social media engagement). It became especially important after the release of Google Panda and Penguin. Let’s take a look at the main benefits of a blog:
- Helps your website get crawled more frequently by Google, which results in more of your website getting indexed, improved organic search visibility, and more website traffic.
- Supports your social media marketing campaign because it provides content to tweet and share. Also sparks discussion in social media channels, leading to increased brand exposure, awareness, and engagement.
- Increases search engine traffic. Every article posted to your website is like putting another raffle ticket into a hat. When a user searches for a query relating to your niche, your website will be more likely to show up in search results.
- Helps generate inbound links. Great content attracts links like a magnet, and inbound links are the primary factor in the ranking algorithm.
- Improves conversion rate. Every time you update your blog, visitors to your website will see that it’s active and lively, showing that the business is alive and well, and taking care of its customers.
How Does Your Content Writing Services Work?
Content Writing Process Overview
Our process is super flexible and can be as collaborative or hands-off as you like. Here’s what the process looks like when we start working together on on-site blog content:
1. We’ll start by asking you to fill out a brief, simple questionnaire to help us guide the content process. One of the questions we’ll ask on that questionnaire include what keywords are important to you.
2. Next, our writing team will prepare some ideas and outlines for the content; these will consist of title suggestions and 1-2 paragraph descriptions or summaries of the article ideas.
3. At that point, we’ll send you those ideas for your review and approval; you can approve the ones you like, and decline the ones you don’t like.
4. Once you approve the ones you like, our writing team will get started writing the article.
5. After the article is written, it’ll go through 2 rounds of professional copy editing.
6. Finally, we’ll send you the finalized articles for publication.
Simple, isn’t it?
Our content writing pricing model is based on the number of words each article is.
Ready To Get Started With Our Content Writing Service?
Contact us today today if you’d like to know more about what our content writing services can do to help boost your business and for pricing.